The COVID-19 Pandemic Continues…
Yesterday, Massachusetts Governor Baker extended the state’s stay-at-home advisory and closure of non-essential businesses through Monday, May 18. The advisory was previously set to expire May 4. This comes days after the announcement that all schools will remain closed through June 29, 2020.
In Massachusetts there have been 58,302 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 3,153 of them resulting in death. In Norfolk, 18 people have been confirmed to have tested positive, with one resident passing away due to the virus.
Help stop the virus…
- Wash your hands regularly with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face- in particular your nose/eyes/mouth, and you will greatly reduce your risk of infection.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
- Practice social distancing and ensure you stay 6 ft away from others.
- Stay home, stay safe, save lives. Only travel for essential needs.