Our 400 square foot studio is equipped with state-of-the-art broadcasting equipment including three dolly mounted high definition cameras, a teleprompter, full lighting setup, a high tech control room, and everything you need to create your own TV show. We provide our local community members with the training and resources they need to create video programming.
The Green Room
The Green Room is a new community space at NCTV that is open for community use for a variety of events and purposes. Our new space will take over where Carol's Dry Cleaning used to reside and will double our space! Construction is underway and we hope to have the new space up and running within a few short months.
- 24 ft 6 in x 25 ft room with over 600 square feet of floor space
- Accommodates up to 49 people
- Woodlike laminate flooring
- Complimentary wifi
- Complimentary printer (low capacity)
- Projector and 100in screen
- Kitchenette with sink and full sized-refrigerator
- Handicap accessible bathroom
Our introductory pricing for 2020 will be as follows:
- Nonprofit Organization - FREE, but donations are always welcome!
- Business/Personal Use - $25/hour with a 1-hour minimum